Cammack Health is excited to be moderating a panel discussion at the upcoming HRPANO meeting on February 18 at 9 am. We hope you will join key HR leaders from highly regarded nonprofit employers in a lively discussion of human capital challenges, particularly around healthcare and benefits in the nonprofit sector. We will invite questions from the audience and CE credits will be available.
HRPANO (Human Resources Professional Association of Nonprofit Organizations) is a nonprofit, unincorporated association dedicated to advancing proficiency in the human resources field for its members and their organizations within the nonprofit community.
We are pleased to invite you as a guest of HRPANO to this stimulating event. Seating may be limited, so please sign up now.
Our panel brings together professionals who understand the unique human resources needs of nonprofit organizations. In addition to those listed below, HRPANO leadership will also join the panel.
Mary H. Clark is the Practice Leader at Cammack Health and a member of the executive leadership team. She is responsible for business operations, including Human Resources technology. Mary has over 15 years of in-depth experience with non-profits and hospital systems specifically.
- Eric Lange is the Associate Executive Director of the 92nd Street Y (92Y). Eric oversees Human Resources, including talent management, employee and labor relations, recruitment, and benefits for more than 300 full-time and 1,200 part-time employees.
- Lori Roman is the Director of Benefits at United Cerebral Palsy of New York City. She has a strong concentration in employee benefit plans in both union and non-union environments and across diverse large and small corporate cultures.
- Steve Mayo is the Vice President of Human Resources at the Jewish Child Care Association. Steve has experience in all areas of human resources, with particular expertise in labor relations and collective bargaining, benefits, compensation, regulatory matters, organizational development, and change management.
- Allen Gruenhut is the Senior Director of Human Resources at Safe Horizon. Allen plays a major role as an agent of change, particularly in areas involving HR Technology. He has thirty years of experience in recruitment, training, organization effectiveness, employee relations, compensation, benefits, compliance, and career counseling.
- Joe Posner is the Director of Human Resources at New Visions for Public Schools. Joe is skilled in all aspects of talent management and is adept at compensation and benefits plan design, management coaching, recruitment, HRIS, and policy development.
- Vicki Squire-Hall is the Vice President of Benefits for Covenant House International. She has over 25 years of experience in benefits management, technology, and administration.
The meeting is scheduled to begin at 9:00 am. It will be hosted by Ann Navarria, Director of Human Resources at Cancer Care, located at 275 Seventh Avenue (between 25th and 26th Streets) on the 22nd floor. (Please use rear elevators).
Please feel free to take the “1” train to 23rd street. You may also take the “C” or “E” train 23rd street.
As customary, please feel free to extend this invitation to your colleagues.
HRCI Credits have been approved for this session.
Please RSVP no later than Tuesday, February 19th.